VELVET SANDAL IN NUDE/ RASPBERRY TEXTURE AND BRAIDED HEEL OF ROPES AND STUDS
This sandal is made in a combination of Italian velvet textures in nude and raspberry shades. The combination of textures and tones brings freshness and fun to this design. The open heel with instep strap offers support without shortening the leg and allows for easy size adjustment. The knotted strap pattern on the upper picks up the foot well, offering support even for thin feet , revealing only a small cleavage and preventing toes from slipping through the front.
- Based on our Reverspective heel that offers the view of a thin heel from the back and a wide heel seen from the side, we used our Ibiza braid, mixing a light-coloured silk lace and stud braid which offers a chic contrast with the velvet combination. This type of heel is lined by our craftsmen in a totally handmade and rope to rope way.
Their heel is 10 cm, but they are compensated by a platform, so the last and comfort is 8.5 cm, our most comfortable last.
If you are not sure of your size, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will advise you on this subjetc. We make from size 34 to 42 including half sizes. In sandals we can also adjust the width half a size up or down in relation to the length
Use your normal open shoe size. If you have thin feet this is your ideal sandal as the front holds the foot. If you have wide feet, we recommend you to choose a model with a different front or visit our atelier to adapt the width of your sandal.
If you are not sure of your size, contact us at email@example.com, and we will advise you on this subjetc. We make from size 34 to 42 including half sizes. In sandals we can also adjust the width half a size up or down in relation to the length.
DETAILS AND COMPOSITION:
- Heel: 10cm (8.5cm + platform)
- Upper material: Italian velvet in shades of pink / raspberry in different textures
- Lining: 100% goatskin
- Heel lined with silk cord and light gold stud braiding
- Round jewel buckle: light gold and pearl
- Sole: 100% leather
- Comfort: internal gel pads
Made in Spain
Shipping time: The delivery time for the collector's shoes is 4-7 working days.
This does not apply to customised or customised models, where the delivery time is 4-6 weeks. To find out if your size or model is custom, you will see the text "to order" next to the size.
Returns: Collector's shoes bought online can be returned. This does not apply to custom-made shoes. You can check our return policy here.