What requirements must I meet in order to return an order?
JUST-ENE will allow the return of the shoes you have purchased, provided that the following requirements are met (if any of these points are not met, JUST-ENE may refuse such return):
- That the return is made within 15 days of receiving the footwear.
- That the procedure for communication, approval and logistical dispatch established by JUST-ENE is faithfully followed.
- That the shoes have not been worn or damaged in any way.
- Have the shoes returned in perfect condition in the original box.
Once it has been checked that the pair of shoes is in perfect condition, JUST-ENE will proceed to refund 100% of the price paid for them within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, JUST-ENE will notify you of the rejection of the return and will return the order, the cost of which will be assumed by the customer, to the original delivery address. The customer will have to pay for the complete transport of an order whose return has been rejected and will have the obligation to satisfy this cost and to receive the order back. Otherwise, it will be understood that you do not wish to dispose of your shoes and you give up your property to JUST-ENE free of charge, which may destroy them or transfer them to a third party.
The price will be refunded by the same means as the order was paid for.
How can I return my order?
If you want to return your order, you must contact JUST-ENE through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name, the identification number of your order, which will appear on the delivery note and a brief description of the reason for the return:
- If the place of dispatch of the shoe is Spain or any Member State of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or the rest of the world: Once JUST-ENE receives your return request, you must send your shoes by a courier service provider (except the Post Office) to the address we will indicate. This cost will always be charged to the customer.
Limitations on the right of return:
In accordance with the provisions of Article 102 in relation to Article 103 c) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts signed by JUST-ENE with its clients, as these are contracts for the supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, which are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
The advantageous conditions of the right of return granted by JUST-ENE will not apply to orders that could exceed a maximum of 2 pairs per order (except for the first order where the right of return guaranteed, will only correspond to one pair of shoes). Once the order has been approved, you should know that, with regard to the third and subsequent pair (second and subsequent pair, in case it is your first order), you are only entitled to a 50% refund of the price of the shoes you return. From the fourth return of an order (this one included), the user loses the right of return.
Gift certificates are not subject to return.